Overall, WinRAR for Mac is a powerful archiver and archive manager. RAR files can usually compress content 8-30% better than ZIP files. WinRAR for Mac main features are strong compression, strong AES encryption, archive protection from damage, and self-extracting archives. WinRAR for Mac only offers a command line interface.
More votes needed
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
Card reader for a mac. Features:
- Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
- Guest Additions for Windows, Linux and Solaris. VirtualBox has special software that can be installed inside Windows, Linux and Solaris virtual machines to improve performance and make integration much more seamless. Among the features provided by these Guest Additions are mouse pointer integration and arbitrary screen solutions (e.g. by resizing the guest window). There are also guest additions for OS/2 with somewhat reduced functionality.
- Shared folders. Like many other virtualization solutions, for easy data exchange between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows for declaring certain host directories as 'shared folders', which can then be accessed from within virtual machines.
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- OCI export: handle empty disk image correctly
- API: fix potential crash when using the medium I/O functionality
- VBoxManage: fixed documentation of VBoxManage modifyvm uarttype documentation (bug #18759)
- Network: scrub inbound TCP URG pointer, working around incorrect OOB handling
- USB: Improved identification of power-saved devices on Windows hosts
- Audio: in the AC97 work around buggy guest drivers which reprogram the sampling rate, breaking audio in and/or audio out
- Windows host: fixed crashes on startup with software trying to inject code into a VM process
- Linux host and guest: fix kernel module build for SLES 12 SP4 kernel
- 3D: fixed state saving and loading when the VBoxVGA graphics adapter is used with 3D enabled (bug #18802, 6.0.10 regression)
- Windows guests: fixed mouse cursor visibility updating
- Windows guests: fixed graphics corruption in Windows 10 search menu with VBoxSVGA adapter
- Windows guests: fixed dwm.exe crashes related to the WDDM driver for VBoxSVGA adapter when the VM has lots of RAM
- MacOS Guest Additions fail to start in 6.0.10 (bug #18793)
- Windows guests: fixed crashes when using shared folders (bug #18766)
- Linux guests: unprivileged users unable to create files inside shared folders (bug #18737)
- Linux guests: improve compatibility of vboxvideo.ko kernel module build logic (bug #18869)
Apps similar to VirtualBox for Mac 4
- 87 votesVirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
- 84 votesRun virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server.
- 16 votesCreate multiple virtual machines on any Intel-based Mac.
- Free to Try
Active4 years, 11 months ago
I have a fixed length file and would like to read its data into class objects. These objects will be further used to insert/update data in Database. Although it can be done with StreamReader, I am looking for a more sophisticated solution. FileHelper is another solution but I do not want to use an open source code in my program. Is there any other option?
In the below link, one user has answered this similar question but it is not elaborated:
You may unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time. You agree to receive updates, alerts and promotions from CBS and that CBS may share information about you with our marketing partners so that they may contact you by email or otherwise about their products or services. Mac file system reader for windows. You will also receive a complimentary subscription to the ZDNet's Tech Update Today and ZDNet Announcement newsletters.
I tried to implement this but I am unable to find Layout() Attribute.
Sample Fixed Length File:
35611 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
I don't know how your data was serialized (you are not specifying any protocol nor data description); however you said that an elaboration of solution for the other question would solve your issue. I'm giving you an elaboration for that: it will be easy for you to change my implementation so that data will be parsed according to your format (instead of using a binary stream, as I did in the following example).
I think that in the question you are referring to, they were suggesting to implement their own attributes in order to obtain the solution.
Sony sxs card reader for mac. I can give an example of implementation here (it's just an example, edit it before production use..):
File containing your data structure:
Fixed Length File Format
Reader implementation example:
And finally an example of program implementation (very simple):
If you want to test that code against an example binary file, you could create a file with the following hex code:
Which represents the bytes for:
- The string ABCDEFGHIJ (10 bytes)
- The integer 1 (4 bytes)
- The double 0.5 (8 bytes)
(I created a file using XVI32, adding that hex code and saving it as testFile.bin)
Adobe Reader For Mac
If the structure is well formed, I'd be tempted to create a series of ..Reader(Stream) classes which mimic your file structure. Using an IOC container like Unity you can pass the file stream to the top level 'Document' reader class, and allow it to pass the stream to 'child' readers to read each component of the file. As each logical 'record' is completed, you can raise an event/callback to your database writing stack to transform the in-memory object graph that represents the file into your database update mechanism (which might require a further transform, or simply a Mongo-like document write).PhillipHPhillipH
5,58611 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges